Monday, April 7, 2008

Tag You're it!







For Soren's birthday all he wanted was to play Laser Tag. So we booked a party at Stratum Laser tag and Soren and 10 buddies went to town. At first they were all a little skeptical of the loud music, dark room and crazy paintings on the wall. They were so funny, they all just ran around me shooting each other and never venturing past 6 feet away from me.

After awhile they gathered their collective courage and started exploring. Everyone had a great time and it was very entertaining to watch.

I am so glad that I followed through with this party. Soren had a great time and I think his friends did as well.

3 comments:

Lisa Marie Trent said...

i wish I had ten friends to go play laser tag with.

Darren and Nikki said...

Ummm - is it weird that I want to play Laser Tag too? I think Soren is on to something!

Fisher Family said...

tasha, will you send me your email address to peteandlindsey@gmail and so i can send you an invite to our blog. we just made it private! your kids are so cute btw, i can't believe how much soren looks like derek!