Sunday, April 6, 2008

Happy 35th Birthday!!!!




Today is Derek's birthday. We had a very relaxing Sunday, listening to conference and then going for a picnic in the park.

I want Derek to know that I am so happy to be married to him. I could not ask for a more loving or thoughtful husband. Derek is such a wonderful father to our three children, He always makes time to play with them and is very supportive in the things they like to do.
Thank you honey for being my rock and for loving me.


I LOVE YOU.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

2 comments:

Brianne Skidmore said...

That is very sweet. I can always tell that you two love eachother very much when you're together.
Happy birthday, old man!

Lisa Marie Trent said...

Wow happy birthday to ALL of you April folk.

I hope both days were celebrated and you guys had fun.