Saturday, January 5, 2008

Techno Genius


Sawyer is my one year old baby. I know that most babies are intrigued by cell phones and remotes, but Sawyer is OBSESSED!
So far these are a few of the things that Sawyer has accomplished. He has called 9-1-1. The police came out (sorry Officer). He has sent a video text message from Derek's phone to mine. He has reset my wallpaper on the front of my cell phone (from a picture HE took), recorded TV shows. On Christmas... and I am not lying, he turned on the TV and changed the channel to BYU Christmas music. Also, He has called a nice old lady at midnight on Derek's phone. When we were flying home the other day, he was a perfect angel until the poor lady sitting next to us took out her cell phone and computer. It was like I was holding a wild tiger, he was trying so hard to get over to her and get on her computer.
It will be very interesting to see what happens next!

1 comments:

Brianne Skidmore said...

Get out your pocketbooks, folks. This one might cost you a little bit of $ as he gets older.